What exactly do you want?
And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. Mark 10:51
When praying or requesting God for something, you have to be specific of what exactly you lack. If you needed healing and you asked God for money, He would give you money.
Our case study is the blind man, Bartimaeus who sat at the roadside begging. When He heard that Jesus was passing by, He cried unto Him shouting Jesus the son of David. When Jesus met Him, He was aware the man was blind but He asked Him what He needed. If the man had said he needed money or fame or food, He would have gotten them. He asked for what He lacked which was His sight.
Mark 10:51-52 ”And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.”
Conclusion:
Be specific when asking God for your needs. If you lack something, ask Him don’t ask another thing you don’t need.
No comments:
Post a Comment