Christian daily supplements devotional

Friday, 9 October 2020

  

The lord strengthens 

 

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 

 

Throughout life, you have faced challenges and you are still facing some presently. At times the challenge you have may have some negative effect on your spiritual life.  If you often meditate in the Word, pray, and fast while in a serious challenge,  you may get weary. Isaiah 41:10 tells us that when we are challenged, God is not far away from us but He is right by our side. The Holy Spirit is right with you to comfort you and strengthens you when you are weak.

As God has declared in Isaiah 41:10 that He will;

• Comfort you

• strengthen your weakness 

• Help you

• uphold you with His right hand of righteousness.

 

Conclusion:

Never you feel rejected when you are weak. The Holy Spirit is there with you to comfort you, strengthens and uphold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment