Christian daily supplements devotional

Wednesday, 21 October 2020

 Help from God.

 Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield. Psalms 33:20 

 

A man may render you help but it is in no way in comparison with the help that will come from God. God’s help is superior and permanent. 

God’s help will:

• deliver you in times of trouble. psalm 40:13

• protect you and make you live in peace among your enemies. psalm 37:40

• supply your needs and enlarge you greatly.

 

You need the lord's help in everything. He has said in his word that if you or we as a Nation can call upon Him, He will render His Help

 

Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

 

Conclusion:

When you need help, don’t hesitate to cry and pray unto God to render his help. He is willing to help and deliver it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment