Christian daily supplements devotional

Tuesday, 11 August 2020

 Give God praises 

 

  I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. Psalms 9:1

 

There’s something unique about giving God praises telling Him how great and mighty He is. To give praises to God is greater than your prayers. When you pray, your request goes to the throne of God but when you give Him praises , the throne of God comes down to your praises.  

It is not new that people pray a lot and give God little praises, It is about time you knew that your praises are backups to your prayers. 

When you pray and praise God for who he is, His presence comes down to you and accept your praises and prayer request.

The psalmist made it known also that your praise can be your spiritual weapon to fighting your battles and through praises your enemies are scattered. Psalm 9:2-3 ‘I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

Dear reader I know you are blessed today, are you yet to give God praises start doing so now and you will start experiencing His presence in your life.

 

Conclusion:

Through praises, God’s glory comes down. Praise God for who he is and praise him for everything and you will start experiencing his glory in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment