Covet this grace of God!
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10
Grace in this context alludes to Exceptional achievement, greatness and outstanding performance in one area or the other. The grace of God make a person to achieve beyond His potential.
There’s a limit to what you can do or deliver as measured by human capabilities, but when the grace of God is in you, you break natural barriers, you will be driven to doing extraordinary things and miracles. There are so many examples in the Bible of people whose God’s given grace made them to shake the heaven and earth.
You have heard of Samson right? How he tore the mouth of a lion and how he killed thousands of philistines warriors. Also David at his tender age, how he conquered Goliath, a mighty warrior and Elijah who prayed and shot the heavens from raining and prayed again that the heavens should be open for rain. These people broke barriers not by their strength but all these were achieve by God’s given grace.
Paul who was not a disciple and never spent time with Christ while he was on earth, did greater works than the rest apostles who are very familiar with Christ.
Dear reader, I know you are blessed today. The grace of God will make you do great things you think you can’t do, pray and covet this grace now!
Conclusion:
The grace of God breaks limits. pray and covet this grace now! God bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment