Christian daily supplements devotional

Saturday, 11 July 2020


Breaking limits 

 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me: Philippians 4:13

It is beyond the scope of human knowledge to do all things,  that is the reason why humans are limited to so many abilities. However our lord Jesus broke this limits. He came in form man without sin from his birth and all through his life on earth which had been practically impossible for humans to achieve. He also worked so many miracles which are beyond the scope of human knowledge.  The good news is that we can do exactly and even greater things our Lord did while on earth because Christ has assured as many that believe in him that greater things shall they do. John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Conclusion:
Dear reader, do you know that  you’re born to break limits. If our lord did it you can likewise. And this grace is for those who believe in Christ Jesus if you’re yet to believe in him do so now and you will do all things with ease. 





No comments:

Post a Comment