Christian daily supplements devotional

Tuesday, 10 November 2020

 That pain is for a while..

 

weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5)

 

That pain or sorrow is for a while. It may seem far but joy is nearer. Jesus knew His elects will encounter pains at some phases of life. He gave us a guarantee that He has overcome the world. John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

This hope is only certain if you are in Christ. If you are yet to surrender your life to Jesus it will be impossible for you to get joy amidst sorrow and pains. 

Dear reader, I am sure you are blessed this morning. That pain is for a while, the lord will give you that joy you need. If you are not in Christ, surrender your soul to Him, He will bear your burden.

 

Conclusion:

No pain or sorrow in a believer is everlasting. There is hope for every believer that they will experience joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment