Christian daily supplements devotional

Friday, 1 January 2021

 1st of January 2020

Write the Vision down to harness your Destiny

Write the vision;make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2 ESV

E

veryone on Earth has a purpose to fulfil. Your purpose is the reason why you were born, so as to accomplish what God has instructed you to do. Every one with a purpose has God’s written scripts of how their purpose should be run. These written scripts is our Destiny.

He said this to Jeremiah;

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5 NIV

 

Jeremiah’s purpose was to be used as a prophet of God to nations and not even just one nation. The way He will fulfil His purpose as a prophet is His Destiny. Because there were other prophets during His time but His own pattern as a prophet of God must be unique. That is why you and I don’t have same destiny. You’re unique and your destiny is unique.

 

There is a step to harnessing destiny, which is writing your vision down. It requires having a focus and a target and how you want it accomplished. The Bible says “write the vision and make it plain on tablets so he may run who reads it” When you write your vision in a book, every time you read through it, you will be motivated to work that vision to practice which in turn will make you harness your destiny here on Earth.

 

Prayer: Father give me the grace to put my vision to practice and to fulfil my destiny here on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment