January, Tuesday 5 2021
Ask for Mercy always!
For he saith to moses, I will have mercy on whom I
will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
|
I |
t is very important to know how mercy is indispensable
to you. No one can soar so high without the mercy of God backing Him or Her.
The Bible says in Romans 9: 16 “ so then it is not of him that willeth, nor of
him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy”. Your ability to achieving
greatness is to an extent, you need the mercy of God to boost your ability to a
greater height.
God’s mercy had always prevailed over judgement. His
mercy made Him to send His son to die for our sins to save us from the curse of
the law and death. The scripture has said that wages of sin is death. However
same scripture says whosoever believes in Him, has everlasting life and is passed
from death to life. John 5:24
Dear reader, I trust you have been blessed this
morning. Ask the lord for mercy always. He is willing to show you mercy.
Prayer: Father have mercy upon me, in all areas of
my life let me see mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment