Christ came for the sinners!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13
Before Jesus came to earth, man has always offered sacrifices for the atonement of their sins and it was usually done by a High priest. No sinner had the grace to enter into the temple to commune and ask for an atonement from God. All glory be to God our Father who sent Jesus His only begotten son that He might redeem sinners back to God through the riches of His grace. By His grace sinners are forgiven and what the sacrifice could not do in the past, the blood of Jesus can do greater by redeeming sinners back to God. This is the principal purpose of Jesus coming to earth; to redeem you and I and every sinner who is ready to forgo their past and surrender all to Him.
Dear reader, I am sure you are blessed today. Are you yet to give your life to Jesus, surrender your soul to Him today because you are the reason why He came to earth; to die for your sins.
Conclusion:
Christ came for the sinners to redeem them back to the father. A sinner who is ready to repent and accept Christ as His/Her lord will obtain divine mercy from God. Matthew 9:13.
No comments:
Post a Comment