Christian daily supplements devotional

Saturday, 18 April 2020

Destiny 

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations”Jeremiah1:5 

E
veryone on Earth has a destiny yet to be fulfilled while some have started fulfilling theirs. The scripture has made us to understand that God has predestined us for assignments and purposes before we were born. A believer is meant to know His/Her purpose here on Earth to be able to know the direction He/She is heading to; that is the reason why we have to build our intimate relationship with God stronger for him to reveal our purpose here on earth. Apart from the kingdom purpose to winning of souls to the kingdom of God which should be the most important aspect of our lives, It is important we know what God sent us to solve here on earth. So many have lived their lives thinking life is just to be born and to die; but I tell you this there are more to that. A believer has to make impact here on earth and shine as light to challenges facing Men.

Conclusion 

Every believer is to discover His/Her purpose which is very important for a child of God in need of direction. Anyone without purpose discovery is not different from a living dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment